Important Upcoming Dates:
- Jan. 4 – School Resumes
- Jan. 16 – No School – MLK Jr. Day
- Jan. 17 – Feb. 10 – STAR Assessment Middle of Year
- Jan. 20 – End of Quarter 2/End of Semester 1
- Jan. 29 – Championship Day Fundraiser
- Jan. 30 – Feb. 3 Catholic School Week
- Feb. 1 – Half Day MHTCA PD
- Feb. 17 – 20 – Mid-Winter Break
- Feb. 22 – Ash Wednesday All School Mass
- Feb. 24 – Q3 Progress Reports
- March 10 – Half Day-Parent-Teacher Conferences
- March 13 – No School – AOD Wide PD
- March 17 – No School – St. Patrick’s Day Celebration
- March 24 – End of Quarter 3
- April 6 – No School – Holy Thursday
- April 7 – No School – Good Friday
- April 10 – 14 – Easter Break
- April 17 School Resumes
- April 24 – May 19 – STAR Assessment End of Year
Championship Day – Sunday, January 29 @ 2 – 6 p.m.
We are pleased to announce our 18th annual Championship Day fundraiser to benefit youth sports at Most Holy Trinity Catholic Academy. Join us at Nemo’s on Sunday, January 29 from 2 – 6 p.m. for a fun afternoon of games, food, beer and socializing. To attend the event, we ask for a $25 donation per person, which includes unlimited “dawgs and suds” (hot dogs and beer) and five raffle tickets. The raffle’s first prize is $1,000, second prize is $500 and third prize is $250. Additional raffle tickets are available for a suggested donation of $5 each.
Purchase event and raffle tickets
St. Patrick’s Day – Friday, March 17
12:00 Mass at Most Holy Trinity Church, 1050 Porter Street, Detroit
1:30 Taste of Corktown Reception, Most Holy Trinity Catholic Academy, 1229 Labrosse Street, Detroit
Join us for the largest St. Patrick’s Day gathering in Michigan! Archbishop Vigneron will celebrate Mass at noon. The party takes place afterward at Taste of Corktown, where you’ll enjoy small bites from some favorite Corktown restaurants along with craft beer and Irish whiskey. Live music from Detroit’s best Irish band, Finnvara’s Wren.
Proceeds benefit Most Holy Trinity Parish outreach ministries and Most Holy Trinity Catholic Academy.
No tickets needed for Mass. Tickets are required for Taste of Corktown and capacity is limited.
Please consider supporting this event with an ad in our program book or by purchasing a sponsorship, becoming an event patron or memorializing a loved one. Click on the links below for tickets and to make your donation. Please note that the deadline to be included in the program book is February 17. Contact Karen Piper at email@example.com with questions.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
This is a no school day.