The mission of the School Advisory Council is to provide a structured forum for Most Holy Trinity School stakeholders to have a voice in the enrichment of our children’s Catholic educational experience. Through fundraising and volunteerism, the SAC will support the spiritual, educational and emotional development of each child and will work collaboratively with the faculty with the common goal of making Most Holy Trinity a best in class school.
Grade level representatives are chosen by lottery from a pool of interested parents.
2018-19 SAC Reps
- Kindergarten – Mr. Che Peterson
- 1st Grade – Ms. Mollika Basu
- 2nd Grade – Mrs. Maria Martinez
- 3rd Grade – Ms. Fiona Hegarty
- 4th Grade – Vacant
- 5th Grade – Mrs. Kristine Walton
- 6th Grade – Vacant
- 7th Grade – Mrs. Aretha Borden-Davis
- 8th Grade – Mr. Duane Robinson