Tuition and Latchkey Payments Due
- Please note that all tuition and latchkey payment must be made by October 31. Students whose accounts are not current cannot start the second quarter on November 1.
- Please remember that all payments are now through FACTS. Please use the Parent Portal referenced in this email we sent to all parents earlier this year.
- We are happy to bring sports back to Trinity this year beginning with basketball.
- Click here to register.
- Cost will be $25 per student per sport.
- Students will need a physical prior to ANY practice playing.
- Medical forms, physical form and registration fee are due TODAY.
- Practices begin the week of Oct. 18.
- Boys – Tuesday/Thursday 3:30 – 5 pm
- Girls – Wednesday 3:30 – 4:45 pm and Friday 3:30 – 5 pm
- Parents who sign up to volunteer for the entire season will be refunded the $25 registration fee.
- Click here to register for basketball, obtain the required medical forms and complete the Concussion Awareness form.
Name Papers for Car Line
- Each student received a Name Paper in their September 24 Friday Folder that had the family name printed in bold letters. Please hold up or display your Name Paper in your car when you pick up your child for dismissal. This will make the Dismissal process go much quicker. Let the office know if you need another one.
Kindergarten – 2nd Grade Basketball
- Students in grades K-2 grade will have the opportunity to play in the PAL League called “Little Hoopers.”
Little Hoopers will take place at Most Holy Trinity Catholic Academy.
- Registration is open now and must be done on paper. The cost is $20 per athlete, payable by check.
Please click on the following links for
After School Chess Classes
- Most Holy Trinity Catholic Academy is pleased to offer chess classes after school for grades K-8.
- Each class will consist of a fun, interactive teaching period and guided practice time.
- Both beginner and experienced players are welcome and will learn under the guidance of an experienced Chess Scholars coach.
- Tuesdays, October 26 – December 14, 3:35 – 4:35 p.m.
- More details and registration information
Most Holy Trinity Parish Italian Night
- Join us for a wonderful Italian dinner with friends at Mario’s Restaurant on October 13. This is our Fifth Annual Italian Night, and it’s always a great time!
- Proceeds benefit Most Holy Trinity Parish Outreach Ministries.
Corktown Pumpkin Fest
- Corktown’s Annual Children’s Pumpkin Festival will be held on October 23 from 3-6pm in the playlot near school. All are welcome!
- More details are here.
Masks in School
- Please remind your children that it is important for them to wear their face masks to school and to keep them on all day except when outdoors or while eating. This is for everyone’s health and safety.
- Please be sure you get your child to school on time. The school day begins at 8:00 a.m. We mark students tardy beginning at 8:01. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Please send your student to school with a refillable water bottle. We will allow them to refill them throughout the day.
- If you are able to donate cases of bottled water, please contact the school office. Thank you!
Refer a Friend and Receive a $100 Tuition Credit
- We encourage you spread the word to your family and friend about Most Holy Trinity Catholic Academy. We are offering a $100 tuition credit to any family who refers a new student who enrolls for the 2021-22 school year.
- New families can go to mhtacademy.org to schedule a tour.
Follow Us and Share!
- Please take a moment to Like Most Holy Trinity Catholic Academy on Facebook! Then Share our posts with your friends so we can spread the word about all the great things happening at MHT!
- October 7 – Sports Medical Forms Due
- October 13 – Most Holy Trinity Parish Italian Night
- October 12 – High School Information Night
- October 18 – No School
- October 18 – Basketball Practice Begins
- October 19 – Picture Day
- October 27 – Half Day of School/Noon Dismissal/No Latchkey/No Lunch
- October 29 – End of First Quarter
- October 29 – Dress Down Day
- November 4 – Parent Teacher Conferences – Half Day of School/Noon Dismissal/No Latchkey/No Lunch
- November 5 – No School
- November 19 – Dress Down Day
- November 24 – Half Day of School/Noon Dismissal/No Latchkey/No Lunch
- November 25 – 28 – Thanksgiving Break
- PLEASE NOTE: There will be no school on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17, so that Most Holy Trinity Parish can hold its traditional St. Patrick’s Day celebration. This is a change from our original calendar.