Important Upcoming Dates
- Jan. 16 – No School – MLK Jr. Day
- Jan. 17 – Feb. 10 – STAR Assessment Middle of Year
- Jan. 20 – End of Quarter 2/End of Semester 1
- Jan. 29 – Championship Day Fundraiser at Nemo’s
- Jan. 30 – Feb. 3 Catholic School Week
- Feb. 1 – Half Day MHTCA PD
- Feb. 17 – 20 – Mid-Winter Break
- Feb. 22 – Ash Wednesday All School Mass
- Feb. 24 – Q3 Progress Reports
- March 10 – Half Day-Parent-Teacher Conferences
- March 13 – No School – AOD Wide PD
- March 17 – No School – St. Patrick’s Day Celebration
- March 24 – End of Quarter 3
Championship Day – Sunday, January 29 @ 2 – 6 p.m.
We are pleased to announce our 18th annual Championship Day fundraiser to benefit youth sports at Most Holy Trinity Catholic Academy. Join us at Nemo’s on Sunday, January 29 from 2 – 6 p.m. for a fun afternoon of games, food, beer and socializing. To attend the event, we ask for a $25 donation per person, which includes unlimited “dawgs and suds” (hot dogs and beer) and five raffle tickets. The raffle’s first prize is $1,000, second prize is $500 and third prize is $250. Additional raffle tickets are available for a suggested donation of $5 each.
Purchase event and raffle tickets
Lost and Found
- Please write your children’s names in their sweatshirts and coats.
- Our lost and found bin is filling up. If your child is missing something, please have him or her check it.
- Please fill out this brief online form regarding your child’s sacramental record and preparation needs. All school families, including those who are not Catholic, should fill out the form. Thank you!
- Most Holy Trinity Catholic Academy will be participating in the Fr. Gabriel Richard Guild Art Contest.
- The prize is $1,000 for the winning student and $1,000 for that student’s school!
- Our students will be competing against students from all over the archdiocese. Please encourage them to do their best work.
- More information will coming soon from the teachers.
- About Fr. Gabriel Richard
- About the contest