Many parents wonder if they can afford Catholic school, and we understand the financial pressure that many families face. Most Holy Trinity Catholic Academy wants every child to have access a high-quality Catholic education.
Most of the students at Most Holy Trinity are awarded some kind of financial assistance. The process for applying for financial assistance can seem complicated, but we are here to help you navigate this process.
Some of the financial assistance opportunities include:
- Multiple Child Discount
- St. Patrick’s Fund
- Little Saints
- Trinity Education Foundation
- Archdiocese of Detroit Financial Assistance
- Education for a Brighter Future Scholarship
- All MHTCA students receive free breakfast and lunch, thanks to the USDA Community Education Program.
Because of the many forms of financial support our students may be eligible to receive, Most Holy Trinity is usually the most affordable Catholic school in the city.
In addition to aid for Most Holy Trinity Catholic Academy, we also can help graduates of our school receive financial aid for high school.
- The Coyne Foundation offers financial aid for male and female graduates of Most Holy Trinity who attend Catholic high school.
- The Community Foundation of Southeast Michigan will offer up to $6,000 in scholarship money to one Most Holy Trinity graduate who will be attending a private or Catholic high school. The application is here.
- The Trinity – U of D Jesuit Scholarship Fund provides tuition assistance for male graduates of Most Holy Trinity who attend University of Detroit Jesuit High School.
- More information about financial aid can be found in this letter to parents from the Archdiocese of Detroit.
If you choose to begin the enrollment process at Most Holy Trinity Catholic Academy, we can provide additional information. Please click here to arrange for a personal tour and get the admissions process started.
Please click here for our 2022-23 tuition and registration information. All families must set up a FACTS account to pay tuition and apply for financial aid, click here for the link to FACTS.
Please contact the school office for more information.