Most Holy Trinity Parish has been celebrating St. Patrick’s Day since its founding in 1834. Since 1954, we have held our largest fundraiser of the year, the Sharin’ o’ the Green, on St. Patrick’s Day. So save the date for Sunday, March 17, 2019! More event details and online event ticket sales will be coming soon.
In the meantime, we have many ways for you to support this event. Click on the green links below for more details and to make your donation.
Become an Event Sponsor
Celebrate your family or promote your business with an advertisement in this year’s program book; receive reserved seating at Mass and luncheon tickets.
- $3,000 Gold Sponsor- SOLD OUT – includes back cover full-page ad, reserved seating at Mass for two, and two tickets to the luncheon
- $2,500 Silver Sponsor – includes inside front cover full-page ad, reserved seating at Mass for two, and two tickets to the luncheon
- $2,000 Green Sponsor – SOLD OUT – includes a full-page ad on Page 1, reserved seating at Mass for two, and two tickets to the luncheon
- $1,500 White Sponsor – includes inside back cover full-page ad, reserved seating at Mass for two, and two tickets to the luncheon
Purchase a Business or Family Ad
Celebrate your family or promote your business with an advertisement in this year’s program book.
- $1,000 Full Page
- $500 Half Page
- $250 Quarter Page
- $150 Business Card
Become an Event Patron
Join the Irish Communion of Saints. Your names will be listed in the Celebration Book according to level of support.
- St. Patrick Circle – $1,000 or more – includes 6 tickets to the luncheon and 6 reserved seats at Mass
- St. Colman Circle – $750 – includes 4 tickets to the luncheon and 4 reserved seats at Mass
- St. Brigid Circle – $500 – includes 2 tickets to the luncheon and 2 reserved seats at Mass
- St. Kiernan Circle – $250
- St. Brendan Circle – $100
- St. Malachy Circle – $50
- St. Lawrence Circle – $30
Memorialize a Loved One in our Celebration Book
Names will be included on the Memorial Page. Your loved ones will also be remembered in the Prayers of the Faithful at Mass as a group.
- $20 per individual or $30 per couple
Questions about sponsorships, ads, patrons and memorials can be directed to Colleen Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about the Mass, luncheon and other event details can be directed to Rebecca Vogel at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support of Most Holy Trinity Parish! Because of you, we will be able to continue to serve the poor and vulnerable of our city, maintain our beautiful historic church, and provide a warm and loving place for the faithful of Detroit to learn, gather and pray.