Most Holy Trinity is blessed to have many generous and loyal benefactors. To honor their commitment to our parish, we have created the Most Holy Trinity Legacy Society.
The Most Holy Trinity Legacy Society recognizes individual donors and/or their families who support Most Holy Trinity Parish with a gift of $25,000. This gift can be a one-time bequest, lifetime contribution, or a pledge paid on an annual basis.
Donations can be given in the following ways.
- Beneficiary designation
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Family foundation
- IRA distribution
- Life insurance policy
- Sale of stock (appreciated shares)
Benefits of Membership
- Included in the Prayers of the Faithful at parish weekend Masses
- Complimentary annual membership event
- Reserved seating at annual St. Patrick’s Day Mass and other events
- Church Outreach Programs
- School Financial Aid or Scholarships
- Medical Clinic
- General Fund
For more information, please contact the parish office at 313-965-4450.